Friday, October 19, 2007

Purpose of this, my new blog

I doubt anybody will be reading this blog, but oh well! The purpose of the "VPol Photography Blog" is pretty self-explanatory - to allow me the chance to blog about my photography! I had been posting these sort of comments on my other blog but thought it mught be best to separate the two.

I got the idea from a fellow student who is a professional photographer and he has a blog talking about and displaying his most recent work (his website is here).

This blog, then, will give me the opportunity to talk about photography, my recent outings (if I can get out and take photos!), as well as answer questions about photography.

So I hope you will visit every so often and participate in the discussion!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home